Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Artiste Spotlight - Kristine Alicia

What a way I've been missing!
Anyways, we won't dwell on that.
What we will dwell on is this amazing artiste - Kristine Alicia
Who would I be if I didn't feature someone of the reggae genre from my beautiful island Jamaica?

I've had the pleasure of knowing her for almost 10 years
(since I was a teen)
and I've always been blown away by her unique voice.
It's soulful and sticks with you. 
So much so I find myself repeating her tracks.

She's also a fellow curly girl!
Isn't her tapered cut awesome? Makes me want to chop mine off.

Get into this acoustic version of her song Perfect Time
which just happened to be shot by yours truly :)
For more vids of her singing and giving her take on life
subscribe to her YouTube -> KristineAlicia 
Enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment