Friday, April 4, 2014

Boots Curl Creme - Wash n Go

Greetings.


Wash N Go.
nothing new to the blog. this style will have me stocking up on various products to see if any outdo the other.
This post is about one of those products. 
I came across Boots Curl Creme somehow one night while I was traipsing through the internet. I was intrigued. It's cheap and readily available to ladies in the UK. Even lil ole me in random ol' Crewe.
If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen me post about it already but I like it so much, it gets a blog post.

no parabens. no cones. under £2


I've used it two or three times now and it's been good to me all those times. I used it ALONE on damp hair. I would not recommend wet hair as it does this weird thing, 
i.e. nothing good.
I sealed with almond oil because one must seal in moisture.


no idea why my eyes have those black spots. i blame blogspot
hair damp with the curl creme in

I get a good 4-5 days when using this for a wash n go.
Soft, moisturized, fluffy, defined (ish)
Things I love when rocking a WnG.

To all my UK lovelies, try it out!
Won't set you back much if you end up hating it but I don't know why you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment