Thursday, October 17, 2013

Updated Regimen - Fall/Winter

 REGIMEN


One should always have some form of regimen for their hair
Something. it doesn't have to be strict, but a pattern you know works for your tresses and keeps them in tip top shape.
Mine hasn't really changed and I did touch on it a bit in the Fall Products but here are pics from a wash day of mine




 before cleansing, I like to make sure my hair is tangle free for the most part. So I detangle my hair with Tresemme Naturals Conditioner on dry hair. 

after that I hop in the shower and cleanse my hair with the Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Shampoo. I can use this weekly but to stretch it, I'll be using it every 2 weeks. 
I shampoo my hair section by section, 6 sections in total.



after cleansing, I go straight to the deep conditioning part.

either with a homemade mix with the Tresemme as a base or Aphogee 2 Min Keratin Reconstructor

light detangle then twist each section, I may end up with more than 6 sections at the end


put on a plastic bag (cuz plastic caps don't fit no mo') then do what it do for how long it do

after all of that, I rinse the twists with lukewarm -cool water to help seal. I don't do cold water rinses in the Fall/Winter. 


I then wrap my hair in a cotton shirt (presently a very long tank) and leave it for around 10 mins



then apply the SM Restorative Conditioner to my hair as the leave in, seal with KBB Heavenly Jojoba Oil and Raw Shea Butter and proceed to braid.


That's it.
I rock a braid out for however long I please then repeat that regimen.

1 comment: