Monday, September 30, 2013

My Fall/Winter Mains

So tomorrow the #Fall4P31 Challenge starts!
I'm excited because this is a great way for me to kick off being 22.
So I needed to wash my hair in preparation for this challenge & well my hair needed to be washed.
Now that I'm back in the UK, climate change and all that..
products have changed and my regimen!


These are my mains.
My Fall/Winter regimen is almost the same as last year's.. read here


- I detangle before cleansing. This may be done with applying some oil/moisturizer/conditioner to my hair and either brushing it out with oil or combing it.

- Cleanse with the Shea Moisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo in 6 sections.

- Deep condition with a DIY concoction with the Tresemme Naturals as a base.


- Apply Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner as leave in with a bit of Mixed Silk leave in.

- Seal with Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Hair Oil [review here


- I also follow up with Shea Butter to set my braids/twists.

- I use the KBB Creamylicious to do twists/braids on dry hair. Review on that here

Do you change your regimen when the seasons change? What are your mains?


No comments:

Post a Comment