Monday, April 22, 2013

Qoileez Review

Happy Monday Lovelies!
Tis a gloomy day where I am but giving thanks to God that I'm able to see it

I have a product review you for you guys.
I was sent these hair accessories from the good people at Qoileez.


 I don't accept everything offered to me but I was intrigued by this particular product.
The product seems more suited for young girls but it can add a lil something to natural hair!
They're made out of stretchy plastic and did not snag my hair at all which is plus. 


I've worn it a couple of times and I've gotten compliments on them. 
They're very boho chic when worn in loose natural hair or twists. 



Easy to put in especially on twists. I did lose one but I blame the wind.. It was ridiculous! 
They tend to stay in place very well even on my loose hair. 


Got my friend Mon to wear them for me as well in her Type 4 hair. 
They stayed in place so good in her hair.


Overall
I really do like Qoileez. They have a wide range of patterns and colours available so you can find 
something to add pizzaz to you or a lil one you know's hair.
I appreciate that I can add these to my hair for a fun look and they don't damage my hair.
As I said before, they're perfect for young girls ages 3+.  I don't see grown women running out to buy them mostly due to the patterns & colours they have available. 

Thanks to Qoileez for sending me these to review for my honest opinion.

If you're interested in these cute hair accessories for yourself or someone you know,
Check back for a Qoileez Giveaway!
In the meantime, check out their site here






No comments:

Post a Comment