Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Alert!!!

Hey Lovelies!
Today is a new day and I've been hopped on coffee (Jamaican Blue Mountain to be exact)
researching my family tree.
Throwback Thursday much?

Anyhoo in between the researching, I was on my social media tip
and saw Elle of A Quest For The Perfect Curl ask if anyone is gonna try Miss Jessie's new product
....
Hold the phone y'all. Miss Jessie's done gone all brand new and made a gel
Jelly Soft Curls


The site says
A man on the moon.  Stay-on lipstick.  Fat-free ice cream.  At one time, all these things seemed impossible, but they all exist now.  Finally, you can add Miss Jessie’s innovative Jelly Soft Curls hair gel to the list of impossible things – now, made possible!  That’s right, Jelly Soft Curls is your next must-have styler because it is specifically designed to leave your curls touchably soft and crunch free while at the same time giving your curls the shine and hold that you love.  Don’t believe it?  Try it! 

Nah go lie... I'm curious. I wanna try it. I blame the Pretty in Pink packaging.
I'm still on the quest for wash n go styling products. I can dig their Curly Meringue.
If y'all haven't seen my Compare & Contrast on the Curly Pudding & Curly Meringue from them
Hop over to my YouTube channel & check it out!

I wanna try it. AND it's $14! (special introductory price)
Miss Jessie's must be feeling that Spring Breeze!
I would love to compare this with their Pillow Soft Curls which I have yet to try.

What do you guys think? Anyone interested or does Miss Jessie's get the side eye yet again?

4 comments:

  1. You're blog's great, and i enjoyed your product review (especially when you said merengue !!!)

    I'm not sure about Miss Jessie's. I've only tried their Baby Buttercreme which i wasn't too impressed with (if left my hair crunchy).
    But you never know, the Pillow Soft Curls might be a winner.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Even now I still say merengue -.- lol!

      I tried a sample sachet of the Baby Buttercreme and I wasn't gung ho about it either. I used it to help "moisturize" the awful situation the curly Pudding left my hair in.

      Fingers crossed for the Pillow Soft Curls! Will mos def post about it.

      Delete
  2. I've tried the pillow soft curls. My hair was defined, but not as much as when I shingle it. Smells like fabric softener, which I can dig. I, too, am on a mission for the perfect wash and go styler. I have also tried Quick Curls. I prefer that one over Pillow Soft curls because it holds a bit more/longer. I got 4-5 day hair with Quick Curls, 2 with Pillow Soft. I like them both and LOVE the Curly Meringue for my twist outs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm amped to try the Pillow Soft. One of my upcoming MANE-ly Speaking feature gals talks about using it as well so the samples I have will be used soon. Wasn't that interested in Quick Curls, I was more attracted to the Stretch Silkening Creme.

      Would love to see a pic of your hair with the Pillow Soft Curls in it!

      Delete