Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year + New Me?

Happy New Year Lovelies!

I may be late but better late than never right?
But never late is better.

If you've been following me for a bit, you'll realize I've been taking long breaks in between posts and even tried some new content on the blog.
This was because I felt a disconnect with my blog. I felt pressured to post constantly and in turn, the blog took a direction that I never intended it to go.

The quality of the posting declined in my opinion and I apologize. I'm getting back to what I actually want to post and if that means I go two weeks without blogging then so be it.

So Candid Cinni is back!
2 days before Christmas




More features from naturally fly ladies, posts about my own hair, product reviews and great music.

How's 2013 been treating everyone so far?






1 comment:

  1. Trying to start the year with fresh perspective! That's never a poor way to go!

    ReplyDelete