Thursday, October 6, 2011

FYI Blogland...

Hey all! Just wanted to let yu guys know I meant what I said about being back.

I have all sorts of things planned for the blog, it all started with the new layout. I wanted something fresh signifying the new chapter in my life.

There will be a lot of collabs with other bloggers so look out for weekly posts coming soon on the arts, fashion, food, etc.
 Even though I no longer reside in Jamaica, I want to promote the Jamaican blogosphere and give views of different Jamaicans wherever they may be in the world so there will be a lot of Jamaican influence on here.

Want to show the world what my country has to offer!

I'm all about supporting people in their craft no matter who they are and where they come from.

I hope you all enjoy what is to come, I'm excited about it so please give feedback on the new content when it hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment