Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Tings

Its getting close to the end of the semester. I'm trying not to be in summer mode but that's becoming increasingly difficult. I'll be on a plane to JA next week Friday & that is where my mind is... YAAD!
I'll be there for a month because idk when next I'll be able to go there because...

I'm moving to England for Fall =)
Not sure if anyone pays much attention to the random written posts but couple months backed I posted a short bit about something happening but I was very vague.. Well that was it.
It has been a dream of mine since I was a wee bit to live in Europe & I have this obsession with all things British so I decided to go ahead and pursue my dream of doing dance over there.

Everything is bittersweet.. I'll be closing a chapter of life and starting a new one but I'm receiving it with open arms.



My friend Shaun by some random car. I found it fitting- car takes you places.. the Union Jack on the roof, It's a Mini... See where I'm going with this? =)

1 comment: