Wednesday, January 26, 2011

21



Stunning don't it?

Adele Adele Adele. Your voice is rich like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
SING GURL!

One of my fav artistes, I feel like anyone can relate to her songs at some point or the other.
She's British too so that just makes her that much more delectable. Well I just had to get my hands on her new album "21"
The sound is different from "19", it has more of a country, rootsy feeling versus the 60's soul pop of the previous album. I love it though. It shows maturity as an artiste but it is still very Adele.
You just know she had to be a side chick at one point in life. Sigh. That Mistress Life.
Reminds me of a British tv show I adore by the name of "Mistresses"

I digress.
You should check it out.


Fave songs from the album
-He Won't Go
-Lovesong
-Someone Like You

Check out this video made for MSN Music. Enjoy =)


2 comments:

  1. ok soooo i looooooooove this song!!!! didnt know she had a new album out! she def had me at chasing pavements and ive been a fan since! great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even understand how much I love Adele?!? :o
    STUNNING voice...*sigh*

    Thanks for following hun x

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete