Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yay!

So after 2 weeks of being at school for no reason really except to work

I'M FINALLY GOING HOME!

okay so I went home last weekend but I had to come back but now I'm leaving for my break, yaaay!

Plan : To do things.
Very vague but when I say do things I mean stuff that are memorable. I need to do things other than watching movies and reading.. i.e. I need to get out of my house and every chance possible this break.
I'll be pulling out the trusty ol' bicycle and riding to places. Mind you, idk how far I'll go because I'm smack dab in the middle of suburbia -.-

I'll work with what I've got.
I'm very excited to get out of this place though. Its been a an awful routine of sleeping in, getting up, making tv dinners (bleh i know) and then heading off to work. Tv shows have been there in the mix.
Decided to watch Season 4 of Girlfriends. Can you say love that show because I can =)

I pray I don't get all bump this and stay in my own world thing for my holidays because that's uber lame.
I need to scream.

Next week is Christmas and I get to spend time with family I haven't seen in a quite a bit so woohoo!

What are your holiday plans?

1 comment:

  1. OMG I agree with you 200% !! I'm really going to try to actually DO stuff instead of laying in bed watching movies/reading books like I usually do during my breaks lol. I live in the middle of suburbia as well -__-

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete