Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Bird Say Bye

I need to get out of this little box I seem to be in.

2010 has completely sprinted by and I'm wondering what do I have to show 2011?
This isn't a depressed rant or anything, I'm just seriously wondering...

Its been an interesting year to say the least with the randomness of sorts that has occurred but it all dwindled down a bit when fall arrived. I need want a burst of excitement.
I think that is a little problem of mine. I tend to want these little bits of excitements at intervals of my life.
Why? Well because who doesn't like excitement?

I guess I should go out and seek it because if I wait for it to find me, it'll be Spring 2011.
I've been heavily debating trodding off to a foreign country by myself for a bit but it isn't as easy as it sounds.
I have school, work and priorities that have to be taken care of before I can do that.
Also taking a trip requires a good amount of funds which I'm sure I can attain but I normally find other ways to spend money, another little problem of mine.

So my thing for 2011 since 2010 is about to kick the bucket:

EXCITEMENT, LIFE, EXCITEMENT, HURRAH AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

Yes, my life is a movie and I'm the lead role. Act accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. I like not knowing about 2011, but I won't just sit down and wait for things to come to me! That's for sure!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete